Every car today rolls out from the showroom with three standard features – A Warranty, An Extended Warranty & Road Side Assistance.
• A warranty is a promise from the vehicle manufacturer to rectify faults that may occur during the warranty period and includes both parts and labour.
• An extended auto warranty works to continue to help protect vehicle owners after the factory warranty ends.
• Roadside assistance, also known as breakdown cover, is a service designed to help motorists get going in case vehicle breaks down.
In recent years, SoftServ has earned a great reputation in Extended Warranty and Roadside Assistance domains and acquired SME knowledge. We are engaged with leading Australian companies for Consulting and Development of software applications for this industry. Our consulting areas are Dealer Network, Claims Handling and Assistance, PCI Compliant Payment Processing, Products Management, Damage Assessment, Coverage Control, Defining Communication Medium and OBD (On-Board Diagnostics) Integration. We have automated complete businesses using latest technologies inclusive of Web, Desktop and Mobile application.
Integrity is one of the oldest dedicated warranty companies in Australia with beginnings way back in 1992 and is an Australian Financial Services licensee under AFSL lic. 247069
24/7 RoadServices have been servicing Australian motorists since 2000, with a fleet of more than a thousand repairers from the warranty side of the business, as well as towing operators with about 600 service vehicles between them. Both repairers and tow truck operators are Australia wide.
1. Electronic And Manual Warranty (Cover Type, Plan and Terms) Management.
2. Products(Electric, Caravan, Car & Motorbike, DriveTrain, RSA, Dealer, Anti-perforation & PowerTrain) Management.
3. Vehicle Make and Model Automation
4. Dealers and Customers Management.
5. Automated Invoicing and Payments.
6. Claims handling & Management.
7. Loss Ratio Calculation.
8. RoadSide Services Automation (Location Identification and Service Providers assignment).
9. OBD Integration.